Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions without notice by posting the changes to this web site.
- The wargamesdesignworkshop.co.uk site is provided to you free of charge for personal use subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- By using, and ordering via, the wargamesdesignworkshop.co.uk site you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Copyright & Trademarks
- All site content is copyright by Wargames Design Workshop and all rights are reserved.
- On occasion third party images, manufacturer logos, or trademarks are included. All such material is copyright the original owner, and all trademarks etc. are acknowledged.
Descriptions, prices & product information
- Wargames Design Workshop reserves the right not to supply goods where errors in the coding of the website result in incorrect prices.
- Painted figures shown on the site are for display purposes only. All figures are sold unpainted and unassembled.
- Pictures on the site may not show all possible variants for each code. Pictures should not therefore be taken as an indication of the exact variant mix supplied.
- Wargames Design Workshop miniatures and accessories are not toys.
- They may contain lead and sharp edges.
- They are unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Delivery Times & Special Orders
- On receipt of an order and before any order is dispatched an email, or letter, will be sent containing all the information necessary to establish a contract under the UK’s Distance Selling Regulations.
- Once payment is complete, if all items are in stock, the order will be dispatched within 2 working days (we do not work Saturdays & Sundays).
- Out of stock items normally take up to 28 working days to arrive, but at certain times of the year it can take longer. There may also be delays due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Covid-19 pandemic or similar, local or national emergencies, etc.
- Customers placing Special Orders will be informed by email, or letter, of the expected delivery date which is usually between 6 and 12 weeks.
Delivery charges are dependent on your shipping zone and are indicated on the basket and in the details of each item.
Import Taxes & Duties
- Customers outside the UK are responsible for paying all applicable local import taxes and duties.
- Wargames Design Workshop declare all orders as commercial samples and will not mark them as gifts in order to avoid local import taxes and duties.
Wargames Design Workshop is owned and run by Clive Holland and David Hutchby.
Wargames Design Workshop
10 Walnut Close
Telephone: +44 (0) 7847 531303
Missing orders & Incorrect Addresses
- Please allow 28 working days for orders to arrive in the UK and 35 for international orders. After that time, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or replacement parcel.
- This will not apply if it transpires you provided an incorrect address when you placed your order. Entering the correct delivery address is your responsibility so please take extra care when entering your address.
Faulty Goods & Incorrect Orders
- These will be either replaced or corrected.
- UK customers should inform Wargames Design Workshop within 14 working days of receipt and return the faulty goods, together with the original packaging, stating the nature of the fault and whether a replacement or a refund is required.
- Customers outside the UK must contact Wargames Design Workshop to agree any return beforehand.
- Wargames Design Workshop will reimburse return postage for all agreed returns of faulty orders.
Right to Cancel (UK only)
- UK retail customers have the right to cancel an order, and receive a full refund, if the order is cancelled within 14 working days. The 14 working day period begins the day after the items were delivered.
- Customers must inform Wargames Design Workshop of cancellation within 14 working days of delivery by letter or email only.
- Customers must comply with our Returns Policy and return any unwanted goods to Wargames Design Workshop within 14 working days of cancelling their order.
- Refunds for cancelled orders will be processed within 14 working days of receipt of the unwanted goods or the provision of proof that the unwanted goods have been dispatched to Wargames Design Workshop whichever is soonest.
- The above only applies to physical products and excludes electronic books, pdfs and pamphlets delivered as email attachments.
- Pdfs supplied via download links are subject to a 14 days cancellation period but only if you do not download the pdf within 14 days of purchase. Downloading the pdf waives your right to cancel.
- Wargames Design Workshop only accepts returns of products with the original packaging materials. This does not preclude you from opening packs to inspect the contents if they are not clearly visible through the packaging.
- We will not accept returns where, after our inspection, the product has been used. By used we mean such things such as, but not limited to, flags cut out or models cleaned up or painted in any way.
- Customers must bear the cost of return postage of unwanted items and must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in their possession.
- Customers are responsible for the goods whilst in transit to Wargames Design Workshop. Therefore, it is recommended that you use a recorded, or insured, delivery service.
- Customers who cancel an order and who fail to return the goods, or fail to take reasonable care of the goods, will be charged all the direct costs associated with the order.
- If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your expense.
- If you do not return an item after our reasonable attempts to recover it, you will be deemed to have accepted the item and be charged accordingly.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.